STONEBROOK – P.S.C.C. 888
The Board of Directors will operate Stonebrook Condominium in accordance with the Ontario Condominium Act as a pet friendly, luxury condominium, ensuring responsible management of the building, property and our community while seeking to continually enhance every residents’ living experience and the value of the owners’ investment.
To preserve the integrity of our property and resident lifestyle by providing amenities, facilities, and programs that will reflect the ongoing needs of the Stonebrook community. We are committed to creating mutually beneficial relationships by embracing openness, diversity, fairness, trust and teamwork.
- Maintain the building and the property to a high standard that is environmentally responsible and supportive of our community.
- Ethically ensure the health and safety of residents and service providers.
- Enrich common area décor and furnishings; improve existing amenities; and add new amenities as required.
- All strategies and business decisions will be measurable and with full disclosure.
- Ensure that Stonebrook remains financially sound and properly managed to meet the expectations of all owners whilst always striving for superior results.
- Provide repair and maintenance planning to ensure that Stonebrook remains structurally sound with minimal need for unanticipated repairs.
- Strive to minimize common element fees while maintaining property and community value.
- Focus on quality management for Stonebrook; engaging owner and resident involvement where possible.
- Providing timely, explainable and complete responses to owner and resident concerns or issues.
- Develop and maintain frequent two–way communications with owners, residents and service providers.
- Promote Stonebrook’s value to the real estate community and potential new owners and residents.
- Maintain and enhance existing social and recreational programs and add new programs influenced by resident need, affordability, safety and liability criteria.