A Library Card is FREE for anyone who lives, works, attends school, or owns property in Mississauga.
You can use your valid card to borrow materials from any Library location. To get a Library card, bring in identification with your name and address on it. If any changes occur, such as a change of name, address, or phone number, please inform staff right away. Fees are charged for lost, damaged, forgotten, or stolen cards.
The 3 Libraries in close proximity to Stonebrook are:
2475 Truscott Drive
Lorne Park Library
1474 Truscott Drive
2225 Erin Mills Parkway
How to get a library card
It’s easy to get a library card!
Bring in identification with your name and address on it.
Identification required for a library card
A valid Ontario Driver’s License is acceptable as a single document.
Acceptable Identification and Proof of Address
• Health card
• Birth Certificate
• Citizenship card
• Employer-issued photo ID card
• OAS (senior’s card)
• Permanent Resident card
• SIN card
• Student ID card
• Bank account statement
• Benefit Statements issued by Government of Canada
• Employer record (pay stub or letter from employer)
• Insurance policy (property, auto, life)
• Motor Vehicle Permit
• Mortgage, rental or lease agreement
• Property tax assessment or bill
• School report card or transcript
• Utility bill (telephone, hydro, water, gas, cable TV)